Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Facebook deactivated....

Assalamualaikum to all...

Today i just want to inform all my friends who always read my blog and also people who are being my friends on facebook, that i am no longer having a facebook...
I just deactivated it...
There is no a big reason but i just want to rest for a while from facebook addiction..
Eventhough i updated my status and comment on others status very RARELY, but it really took much of my time by only stalking my friends ( i am a stalker right?... ahaks).. so because of that.. i need some rest and honestly i feel more comfortable, convenience and calm by doing like this..
However, it is just TEMPORARILY until certain of period I will activated my facebook back.. So my friends, we can still keep in touch by texting message , composing email, ym and skype..
InsyaAllah, I will update my status or anything happen in my life in this lovely blog and also twitter...

Ok guys, till we meet again...

My monologue:
I hope we can still keep in touch friends...

Best Regards;

No comments:

Post a Comment