Sunday, September 11, 2011

hey.. hey.. new post...

Assalamualaikum to all...

How are you guys? It such a long time i did not visit this blog.. I have quite a busy schedule last this 3 month + my emotion is always swinging around that sweep away my moods to write...

Actually i am an emotional person.. Once my feeling hurt it is hard for me to recover back (mengade-ngade kan? huu) .. It will take a long time for me to return on the right track.. However, i always try not to think about that...

Today is a day for me to return to UKM. To start a new chapter of my life in UKM.. This semester that i really hope to be the last semester for me to be here.. After this i would like to concentrate on my future, I want to build up my career and soon my own family.. So, I need to finish up my MSc with flying colors and deep in my heart, I hope Allah will help me, and ease my way to achieve my dream..

So, for this new semester or maybe a new chapter of me in UKM, I will state several things that I have to work very-very hard to get it. In fact, I do not really like to tell others what I want and what is my dreams and targets.. But, here I really want to put my list of targets for this semester on this blog. This is because I feel it such a promise that I make with myself and also my blog readers that I really want to achieve all this.. So, I will take it seriously and do it earnestly.. (try to train myself not to succumb easily)

Things that I will achieve for this semester:

  • I will finish up my thesis without any complaints from myself
  • I will write thesis as informative as I can
  • I will do my work assignments WITHOUT DELAY!!!!
  • I will get 4 flat for this semester
  • I will be more patient (try not to be tempered easily)
  • I will learn about self limiting beliefs (readers, self limiting beliefs is a knowledge which is really-really interesting to know.. Self limiting beliefs such an enemy to us that prevent us to be brave and confident. Let us learn about this.. I also just started to try understand it)
  • I will reduce my self limiting beliefs and later remove it
  • I will enhance my skills on cooking
  • I will enhance my skills on doing household work
  • I will be a person who is confident and brave to talk with others and to share what I know with others even I do not know the person very well
  • I will be a good muslimah, daughter, student and friend
  • I will be a more obedient slave to Allah
Wow, so many things that I want to achieve.. But its okay.. I will try hard to get it.. people say it is good to aim something higher so that we will seriously do it... Do it seriously, continously, earnestly so all that can be achieve... However, after work hard on it, we have to TAWAKKAL to Allah... HE is the best planner and knows what is better for us... ALLAH is the most powerful...

My monologue:

Today I return to UKM with some memories of my late father which I really-really miss him... I remember a conversation between my father and I.. My late father want me to work first then if I want to continue my studies, then I can.. But I am not an obedient child.. I want to study first then work.. So, when I get a chance to continue and my father allow me to study, it is such a promise for me to him that I will do this master seriously and complete it with flying colors. Even though I can feel the different between my undergraduate study and my postgraduate study. During my undergraduate, my father is there for me but now, he return to Allah.. But nevermind... Your spirit is always with me.. Because I know, my father is not easily to succumb and he will do his best to get what he want.. I want to make him and my mother proud of me..

No comments:

Post a Comment